Did family drama make an appearance at your wedding? How did it turn out?
1. The original intention was that Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle, would walk her down the aisle.
2. Then it was revealed that Thomas had conspired with paparazzi.
3. Meghan’s half-sister, Samantha Markle, says she’s behind the posed photos.
4. On Monday, Thomas Markle backed out of the wedding.
5. On Tuesday, he changed his mind again — after reportedly receiving a call and texts from Meghan.
However, he says that his health may get in the way: He’s been suffering severe chest pains and had checked himself back into the hospital as of Tuesday, he told TMZ.
6. And then he said he won’t be able to attend after all, as he’s having surgery on Wednesday.
This comes after Markle reportedly had a heart attack last week and suffered from chest pains overnight. He said he believes the heart attack was caused by the open letter his son, Thomas Markle Jr., wrote two weeks ago telling Harry not to marry Meghan.
7. Meghan’s half-siblings will not be attending the wedding.
8. Likely because she has no real relationship with them.
9. Her half-brother, Thomas Markle Jr. even wrote a scathing letter to Prince Harry.
10. Meghan’s half-sister, Samantha, also had strong words for Harry.
11. Other family members will be in the U.K. for the wedding, even if they aren’t invited.
12. Meghan’s mom Doria Ragland’s attendance has never been in question.
PICTURE SOURCE: MEGHAN MARKLE/INSTAGRAM