Security is going to be tight for the presidential inauguration. You have to get through six public security checkpoints just to get in. Below is a list of all of the things that are NOT allowed into the ceremony. From the obvious, to the not so obvious. Everything from drones, to balloons, and more.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- alcohol; ammunition
- animals (other than service animals)
- roller bags
- bags exceeding size restrictions (12”x14”x5”)
- chairs (other than ADA)
- drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
- thermal and metal containers
- blades, or other sharp objects (any length)
- laser lights and laser pointers
- Leatherman or similar tools
- mace and/or pepper spray
- noisemakers, such as air horns, whistles, drums, bullhorns, etc.
- sticks and selfie sticks
- spray containers
- supports for signs/placards
- toy guns
- weapons of any kind
- and any other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event as determined by and at the discretion of the security screeners.
CLICK HERE to for more.
Listen to Murphy Sam and Jodi: On Demand
And while you’re at it… leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.