Jodi explains just how in detail starting at 5:42.
1. Take time off to housetrain your dog properly.
2. Start using a crate the day you bring your pup home.
3. Give your dog at least six bathroom breaks daily.
4. Shower him with praise when he does a good job.
5. Don’t punish your pup for accidents you haven’t seen them make with your own eyes.
Read more at http://dogtime.com/dog-health/general/360-housetraining-for-adults#VYkdXqlrxYJw7rOi.99
Want to hear more? Listen to Murphy Sam and Jodi: On Demand
When you subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or Google Play store, you get exclusive stuff you won’t hear on the show!
And while you’re at it… be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.