Are you good at solving riddles? See if you can wrap your brain around these thinkers. (CLICK HERE for the answers) Let us know how many you get correct.
1. What is harder to catch the faster you run?
2. You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I?
3. A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?
4. Two in a corner, 1 in a room, 0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?
5. I have many teeth and sometimes they’re fine, First I’m by your head, then I’m down your spine. What am I? What am I?
6. I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I?
7. I don’t have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I’m white and empty.
8. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
9. What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
Listen to Murphy Sam and Jodi: On Demand
And while you’re at it… leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.